Yodoko Guest House was closed from April 28(Wed) to prevent the spread of COVID-19, but it will be opened on June 23(Wed).
We will start some practices to welcome our visitors.
---Requests to Visitors---
- If you have a fever or cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc.) or if you feel unwell, please refrain from visiting the building.
- Your temperature will be measured by Non-contact thermometer at the entrance. If you are confirmed to have a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher, you will be refused admission.
- We request that visitors wear a mask in the building (visitors who are not wearing a mask will not be allowed to enter).
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the entrance before coming inside.
- We limit the number of people who can enter the building to prevent crowding and close contact. If there are more than 20 people in the building, we may ask you to wait when entering the building.
- Please keep your distance (around two meters) from other visitors inside the building.
Further changes may occur in response to future circumstances.
Please check our website to stay informed of any changes.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.